Skip to main content

[Food] Noodles Mania

I loved to eat noodles when I lived in either Singapore or Indonesia. I love the Fish Ball Noodle and Hokkian Mee the most, which can be found everywhere around the hawker center in Singapore.

And not to forget Prawn Noodle located in the hawker center near Little India MRT Station, don't know whether they still have it or not, since it's been few years back the last time I ate it.
While in Indonesia, we have the unbeatable INDOMIE GORENG~~ which can be made into either fried or soup version. =)

But in South Korea here, you don't really have that much of option, p.s. I'm talking about like a real Korean style noodle here. Either you mix it with your food like when you're eating Marinated Chicken Galbi, or you buy an instant noodle and cook it at home, since their instant noodle actually taste quite decent. While in most of restaurant that sells handmade noodle, my favorite option will be either Chicken Noodle Soup or Clam Noodle Soup. The place where I went to they only have 3 options to choose from which are Clam Noodle Soup, Red Bean Noodle Soup (EW...!), and Bean Curd Noodle Soup.
The place is not that spacious but well you still can fit in and sit conveniently since there's not much of people inside. I bet they're more popular with delivery services? Since I heard a lot of delivery call coming in when I was inside. I tried both Clam Noodle Soup and Soy Bean Noodle Soup, not in a same day of course, otherwise my stomach might blow up. =P I'll start with a more common menu, the Clam Noodle Soup.
The auntie always give me quite an amount of the clams when I had my lunch here, it's like 1.5 times more than what I have in the picture. Is it because there's not much left of the ingredient so she just give me this much? T.T What's good about Korean Noodle Soup is, it's not too salty. Nothing much to comment on this one, since it tastes good and lovely. I even finish up every of the clam inside the noodle.
And here comes the other one. I was reluctant to try out this menu at first. It was like I always known soybean as a healthy drink back there in my country and no one ever tell me that the healthy drink can be served as Noodle Soup and it's served cold.
It doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste that bad either. For me, it's just weird... Well, from what I heard, there are 2 ways of how Korean people will eat this kind of noodle. They way they eat this noodle is being divided based on where they came from. Gyeongsang-Do's people love to put in salt into this soybean Noodle, while Jeolla-Do's people prefer sugar in their Soybean Noodle. I wonder that's why they always prepare both sugar and salt on the table in a restaurant where they sell this type of noodle. For me, I prefer a healthy and refreshing soybean milk to soybean noodle. =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miryang Gang Rape = Signal's Last Unsolved Case?

If you're a fan of this Korean drama, Signal, which obviously I am then you would know that they're on their last case which tells about a gang rape which happens in a small city, Inju. A lot of people has been debating on whether this case is based on true events which happens back in Miryang in 2004. And once again the case which happened 12 years ago is getting people's attention.
Kalau kamu juga penggemar setia drama Korea berjudul "Signal", aku adalah salah satu penggemar beratnya, kamu pasti tahu kalau drama ini tengah dalam episode di mana mereka sedang berusaha memecahkan kasus terakhir mereka di mana terjadinya pemerkosaan beramai-ramai yang terjadi di sebuah daerah kecil, Inju. Banyak orang yang berpendapat kalau kasus ini dibuat berdasarkan kejadian yang pernah terjadi di Miryang di tahun 2004. Dan sekali lagi, kasus yang terjadi 12 tahun lalu itu memancing perhatian orang-orang. Last week episodes has been making my emotions to go up and down, and cry…

Zygoma Reduction by Korean Doctor~ Tulang Pipi oleh Dokter Korea~ (1)

Out of several zygoma surgery which can be done, two of the most common of zygoma surgery is zygoma arch and zygoma body surgery. But of course doing the arch would much more an easier procedure and consume lesser time compare to zygoma body surgery. Though normally a common zygoma surgery will include both reducing the arch and body part of the zygoma / cheek bone. Normally reducing of the arch is to reduce the width while reducing the body would means reducing the front part for those who have high cheek bone.
Dari berbagai jenis macam dan teknik dari operasi tulang pipi yang ada, dua hal yang paling umum dari operasi tulang pipi ini adalah tulang pipi samping dan tulang pipi depan. Tentunya, pengerjaan tulang pipi di bagian samping merupakan prosedur yang lebih muda dan lebih tidak memakan waktu ketimbang tulang pipi badan. Walaupun biasanya operasi tulang pipi pada umumnya melibatkan pengerjaan keduanya. Biasanya reduksi tulang pipi samping bertujuan untuk memperkecil lebar wajah …

Get Rid of Your Round Face by Korean Doctor~! Hilangkan Wajah Bulatmu bersama Dokter Korea~!

Say like, you have a super huge face, it doesn't mean that everything can be done by doing a facial contouring surgery alone. Like I said, choosing on what techniques to be done on your face is like choosing the right outfit for yourself. Since my previous posts on huge face has been talking about a combination on facial contouring and fat removal, pure facial contouring surgery on angle and zygoma, and a double jaw surgery. But of course huge face doesn't always mean has to be corrected using a facial contouring surgery.
Bila anda memiliki wajah besar, bukan berarti semuanya bisa diselesaikan dengan operasi pembentukkan wajah. Seperti yang pernah saya cerita sebelumnya, memilih prosedur operasi untuk wajah anda sama seperti memilih baju yang tepat untuk anda sendiri. Posting saya sebelumnya tentang wajah besar telah membicarakan tentang kombinasi pembentukkan wajah dan pembuangan lemak, pembentukkan wajah dengan menggunakan operasi rahang kotak dan zygoma, dan juga operasi do…