Skip to main content

[Korean Food] New Sashimi Place in Neighbourhood! Sashimi di Seoul!

Planning to have pork rib kimchi stew for my dinner, but when I reached the place where I used to go for a rib kimchi stew, I found that the restaurant I used to go has closed down recently and they turned it into a place where they sell sashimi or raw fish. T.T

I'm not a fan of raw fish, so when my friends said that they'd love to go inside having sashimi for dinner, I almost declined the offer until I saw there's a grilled shrimp on the menu. ^^v They can just enjoy eating their sashimi while I can enjoy my grilled shrimp. =D

Unlike before, after the restaurant changed into selling sashimi, the place is crowded with people. Making me realized not only the Japanese, but Korean also love to eat raw fish, which I hate the most. >.<
They also served side dishes which is being served in every sashimi place in Korea, which is several types of leaves, Korean style wasabi, and their sashimi sauce which makes of ssamjang and chili cuts.
The first thing to come out is the grilled prawn menu, which come out in a fry pan covered with aluminum foil with salt over it, put on top of a gas stove. Okay so the "grilled" prawn is not really being grilled using a coal but they heated it on top of the stove without using any cooking oil.
Just when I was wondering where the prawn inside is still alive or not, that this shocking thing happened... which I get it in time to be recorded on my camera~
After a few more jumps, the prawn slow down, before at last stop to move and start to curled up and their color turn to orange, which means they're 100% cooked and safe to eat.
After they are cooked, then the ahjussi of the restaurant will come over and help you to cut off the head, and the prawn is being served this way.
Yum yum~! While having your meals... they also served you with steamed egg =) my all time favorite dish~
To explain and show clearly how this steamed egg look like, which is extremely  delicious and calling you out to eat itself up right after being served, I also keep a short video of the boiling steamed egg~ Hmmmm~ I still can feel the steamed egg get melted on my mouth~
And finally, the disgusting sashimi is out. For today's menu, my friends decided on having a gizzard (Jeoneo in korean, I don't know whether I translated it correctly), since it's a gizzard season during fall in Korea. They said that gizzard is at the most delicious time of the year, at this time around the year the gizzard is softer, taste more delicious with more meat to chew. =) I don't whether it's really that delicious or not, since I hate fish~! Some more if it's a raw sliced fish~! Yuck~!
When we almost finish eating the grilled prawn, out of sudden, the ahjussi put out a plate of this~!
The prawn head~! Do you remember I told you they cut off the head and leave just the body for you to eat? The ahjussi explain to us, that we can choose in either to just eat the prawn head, or the restaurant can help you to cut it off and recook the head only with butter. And, just as I thought, it tastes fantastic~!!! Although I can't give a comment to the sashimi, since I don't want and don't dare to try even just a bite, but looking from the amount of customers coming for the sashimi, I can say that the sashimi should taste a little bit more than average, or it must be super fresh. =D

@ seoucial / Inggrid Ng

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miryang Gang Rape = Signal's Last Unsolved Case?

If you're a fan of this Korean drama, Signal, which obviously I am then you would know that they're on their last case which tells about a gang rape which happens in a small city, Inju. A lot of people has been debating on whether this case is based on true events which happens back in Miryang in 2004. And once again the case which happened 12 years ago is getting people's attention.
Kalau kamu juga penggemar setia drama Korea berjudul "Signal", aku adalah salah satu penggemar beratnya, kamu pasti tahu kalau drama ini tengah dalam episode di mana mereka sedang berusaha memecahkan kasus terakhir mereka di mana terjadinya pemerkosaan beramai-ramai yang terjadi di sebuah daerah kecil, Inju. Banyak orang yang berpendapat kalau kasus ini dibuat berdasarkan kejadian yang pernah terjadi di Miryang di tahun 2004. Dan sekali lagi, kasus yang terjadi 12 tahun lalu itu memancing perhatian orang-orang. Last week episodes has been making my emotions to go up and down, and cry…

Zygoma Reduction by Korean Doctor~ Tulang Pipi oleh Dokter Korea~ (1)

Out of several zygoma surgery which can be done, two of the most common of zygoma surgery is zygoma arch and zygoma body surgery. But of course doing the arch would much more an easier procedure and consume lesser time compare to zygoma body surgery. Though normally a common zygoma surgery will include both reducing the arch and body part of the zygoma / cheek bone. Normally reducing of the arch is to reduce the width while reducing the body would means reducing the front part for those who have high cheek bone.
Dari berbagai jenis macam dan teknik dari operasi tulang pipi yang ada, dua hal yang paling umum dari operasi tulang pipi ini adalah tulang pipi samping dan tulang pipi depan. Tentunya, pengerjaan tulang pipi di bagian samping merupakan prosedur yang lebih muda dan lebih tidak memakan waktu ketimbang tulang pipi badan. Walaupun biasanya operasi tulang pipi pada umumnya melibatkan pengerjaan keduanya. Biasanya reduksi tulang pipi samping bertujuan untuk memperkecil lebar wajah …

Get Rid of Your Round Face by Korean Doctor~! Hilangkan Wajah Bulatmu bersama Dokter Korea~!

Say like, you have a super huge face, it doesn't mean that everything can be done by doing a facial contouring surgery alone. Like I said, choosing on what techniques to be done on your face is like choosing the right outfit for yourself. Since my previous posts on huge face has been talking about a combination on facial contouring and fat removal, pure facial contouring surgery on angle and zygoma, and a double jaw surgery. But of course huge face doesn't always mean has to be corrected using a facial contouring surgery.
Bila anda memiliki wajah besar, bukan berarti semuanya bisa diselesaikan dengan operasi pembentukkan wajah. Seperti yang pernah saya cerita sebelumnya, memilih prosedur operasi untuk wajah anda sama seperti memilih baju yang tepat untuk anda sendiri. Posting saya sebelumnya tentang wajah besar telah membicarakan tentang kombinasi pembentukkan wajah dan pembuangan lemak, pembentukkan wajah dengan menggunakan operasi rahang kotak dan zygoma, dan juga operasi do…