Skip to main content

Yves Rocher Raspberry Vinegar

Lately I've been falling head over heels for this product. I get to know this product through my Taiwanese friend, which she saw in a television show about beauty products which she loves to watch.
I don't intend to buy it at first, since I don't have to much of hair problem. My hair is not too dry and neither too oily, so in my mind I've been kept thinking that I might won't need any extra care for my hair, which of course is a very wrongful thought. XD But since Olive Young have a 1+1 promotion for this product, meaning that I can get a 50% discount if I bought this. So, me and my friend decided to buy and give it a try. The normal price of this is around KRW 9,900, which is not too cheap considering the bottle size but not too expensive as well considering the result which it gave me. ^^
It's winter here in Korea, so I decided that I might be able to use this to keep my scalp moisturized which will result in a healthier hair. The first time I used this, I didn't feel much different on something getting better with my hair.
But this rinsing vinegar definitely has a very nice smell, as even after I dried my hair, the fragrance will still be there even until the next morning when I woke up, which smells very soothing, smooth and sweet. Although the first time using it didn't give my hair too much effect, what I had in mind is "Since I bought this, I have to use it until finish,". It doesn't give any harm to my hair, does it?
So I keep diligently put few drops of the vinegar on my scalp, slightly on the bottom of my hair after my shampoo, leave it for a few minutes before I rinse it with warm water. And... believe it or not, the second time I use this, I started to feel something different~!
My hair is definitely getting even smoother than before, and even my hair perm turns out real smooth and it look just like those curl they had it on princess characters in Japanese Manga. The more often I used this product, I really feel my hair is getting lighter, smoother and shinier. So light that sometimes I feel like I don't have any hair left on my head right after I dry up my hair.
This is a really good product that I'd like to recommend to everyone who might be having hair troubles. Those who don't have hair trouble, you can use this as well~!!! This product really can do magic on your hair, and you'll definitely won't regret using this product~ XD

@ Seoucial / Inggrid Ng

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. *nod nod* this product is definitely a must try~ ^^

      Delete
  2. where I can find/buy Yves Rocher Raspberry Vinegar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case (I lived in Seoul), I buy it from Olive Young~ You might be able to find in beauty pharmacy store~ ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miryang Gang Rape = Signal's Last Unsolved Case?

If you're a fan of this Korean drama, Signal, which obviously I am then you would know that they're on their last case which tells about a gang rape which happens in a small city, Inju. A lot of people has been debating on whether this case is based on true events which happens back in Miryang in 2004. And once again the case which happened 12 years ago is getting people's attention.
Kalau kamu juga penggemar setia drama Korea berjudul "Signal", aku adalah salah satu penggemar beratnya, kamu pasti tahu kalau drama ini tengah dalam episode di mana mereka sedang berusaha memecahkan kasus terakhir mereka di mana terjadinya pemerkosaan beramai-ramai yang terjadi di sebuah daerah kecil, Inju. Banyak orang yang berpendapat kalau kasus ini dibuat berdasarkan kejadian yang pernah terjadi di Miryang di tahun 2004. Dan sekali lagi, kasus yang terjadi 12 tahun lalu itu memancing perhatian orang-orang. Last week episodes has been making my emotions to go up and down, and cry…

Zygoma Reduction by Korean Doctor~ Tulang Pipi oleh Dokter Korea~ (1)

Out of several zygoma surgery which can be done, two of the most common of zygoma surgery is zygoma arch and zygoma body surgery. But of course doing the arch would much more an easier procedure and consume lesser time compare to zygoma body surgery. Though normally a common zygoma surgery will include both reducing the arch and body part of the zygoma / cheek bone. Normally reducing of the arch is to reduce the width while reducing the body would means reducing the front part for those who have high cheek bone.
Dari berbagai jenis macam dan teknik dari operasi tulang pipi yang ada, dua hal yang paling umum dari operasi tulang pipi ini adalah tulang pipi samping dan tulang pipi depan. Tentunya, pengerjaan tulang pipi di bagian samping merupakan prosedur yang lebih muda dan lebih tidak memakan waktu ketimbang tulang pipi badan. Walaupun biasanya operasi tulang pipi pada umumnya melibatkan pengerjaan keduanya. Biasanya reduksi tulang pipi samping bertujuan untuk memperkecil lebar wajah …

Get Rid of Your Round Face by Korean Doctor~! Hilangkan Wajah Bulatmu bersama Dokter Korea~!

Say like, you have a super huge face, it doesn't mean that everything can be done by doing a facial contouring surgery alone. Like I said, choosing on what techniques to be done on your face is like choosing the right outfit for yourself. Since my previous posts on huge face has been talking about a combination on facial contouring and fat removal, pure facial contouring surgery on angle and zygoma, and a double jaw surgery. But of course huge face doesn't always mean has to be corrected using a facial contouring surgery.
Bila anda memiliki wajah besar, bukan berarti semuanya bisa diselesaikan dengan operasi pembentukkan wajah. Seperti yang pernah saya cerita sebelumnya, memilih prosedur operasi untuk wajah anda sama seperti memilih baju yang tepat untuk anda sendiri. Posting saya sebelumnya tentang wajah besar telah membicarakan tentang kombinasi pembentukkan wajah dan pembuangan lemak, pembentukkan wajah dengan menggunakan operasi rahang kotak dan zygoma, dan juga operasi do…